Angelo's has been in business since March of 1939 when Angelo and Giacomina Passalacqua opened a small neighborhood tavern. Angelo's is now run by Michael Passalacqua who is the grandson of Angelo and Giacomina. Michael worked along side his father, Silvio and mother Patricia, who operated the restaurant from 1959 to 1992. In 2008 Angelo's moved to our current location. We specialize in traditional and modern Italian food and we make 18 flavors of gelato (Italian Ice Cream) in our restaurant.