Note - see many videos about the products at www.Smile111.com
These have been posted by Young Living Independent Distributors and not the company.
The Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education, Inc. (CARE) is a nonsecular educational organization dedicated to assembling research and disseminating information on the healing properties and therapeutic applications of essential oils. This is accomplished by the sponsorship of seminars, hands-on workshops, and the publication of various books and DVDs.
The focus of the program is to teach Raindrop Technique and associated skills, as originated and taught by D. Gary Young. This is accomplished through a series of courses that anyone can take. These include the History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Applied Vitaflex, Raindrop Technique, Emotional Release, Essential Oil Science and Chemistry, Basic Principles of Aromatherapy as well as Hands-on Practice and other Healing Skills.
The CARE Program also offers the opportunity to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS), a Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS), and/or a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI).
CARE Classes are unusual or unique in many ways:
(1) CARE Classes are small with no more than 10 students per instructor to insure close supervision in hands-on training;
(2) In CARE Raindrop Technique classes, a Raindrop Technique lecture and demonstration is given. Then, each participant receives a session and facilitates two sessions. Thus, each participant in the CARE Raindrop classes (8 hrs) gets to see a Raindrop, experience a Raindrop, and practice doing Raindrop twice with supervision. In this way, everyone taking a CARE class is assured of going home being able to do the Raindrop Technique;
(3) The chemistry and science portions are presented in simple lucid terms understandable by anyone whether having a background in sciences or not.
(4) All topics taught in CARE Classes are accompanied with sets of notes given out to all students. There may also be a bookstore offered with books and DVDs to purchase that parallel and support what is offered in class.
(5) CARE classes are taught only by Certified CARE Instructors who have completed a rigorous training program that prepares them not only in knowing the material, but in how to teach the material as well.
(6) CARE Classes address all aspects of ourselves: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual and relate most class materials, even chemistry, to scripture.
(7) Once you have taken and paid for a CARE Class, you may repeat it for half price anywhere, any time, with any CARE Instructor. Many have taken the entire CARE Curriculum more than once, finding deeper insights and understanding each time.
(8) The complete CARE Certification Program toward becoming a Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) involves 23 requirements (164 hrs). However, once the first 11 requirements (72 hrs) are fulfilled, you are eligible to apply to become a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS) and Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH) which makes it legal for you to facilitate Raindrop in all 50 States and Provinces of Canada. Becoming a CRTS is possible only through CARE.
(9) Completing all 23 requirements to become a CCI makes you eligible to become a Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS). Becoming a BCRS is possible only through CARE. Click on item in sidebar to the right for more information.
(10) CARE is an Approved Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) - (Provider #1307732) and is also an Approved Provider by the National Certification Board for therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) - (Provider #408294-00). Between these two accrediting agencies CARE Classes provide continuing education for a variety of health-care professionals.
(11) CARE trains more people in Raindrop, Vitaflex, and related topics than any other organization in the world. Anyone willing and able to invest the time, effort, and resources to fulfill the 23 requirements of the CARE Curriculum can join the CARE Faculty become a part of CARE's global mission to bring practical healing skills into homes and healing practices everywhere.
These are just some of the ways CARE International, its Programs, and its Classes are different or unique.
Most people take CARE Classes for their information and training. However, the core of the CARE Mission is the Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) Program. Through the CCI Program, individuals can acquire a thorough grasp of the basic therapeutic applications and scientific theory of essential oils and may become, themselves, a Certified CARE Instructor, a member of the CARE Faculty, authorized to teach History of Anointing with Oils & Laying On of Hands, Raindrop Technique, Applied Vitaflex, and other topics in the name of CARE and for their classes to serve toward certifying others and training additional CCIs according to CARE policies.
Thus, CCIs may pass on their expertise to others who, upon completion of the program, may do likewise in their own communities. In this way, the educational process of learning to perform and teach raindrop and other healing arts becomes locally available and self-duplicating with the capability of reaching thousands who would not otherwise have access to such training. CARE International is a self-replicating education program that will eventually reach millions throughout the world.
It is CARE's vision that some day proper therapeutic application of essential oils will become common household knowledge and Raindrop Technique will be a skill practiced by parents, spouses, and friends everywhere, and by professionals as well.
PROPRIETARY INTERESTS AND OILS USED: The oils used in CARE Classes are exclusively from Young Living Essential Oils, Inc., a network marketing company. All CARE Instructors are active Young Living Distributors.
CARE CLASSES TRANSFORM LIVES
And Teach You How to Reap the Most from Essential Oils
A testimonial from Michelle Truman , Ed.D., FCCI
I have been a member of Young Living since 1996. I was the type oiler that you could classify as using the oils as a ‘First Aid Kit’. If someone in my family got a cut or burn I would run for the lavender. Prior to dining at a restaurant before eating I would grab the Thieves for protection from strange microbes. Or if my kids were a bit too rambunctious I would grab the Peace and Calming to oil them down to a low roar. That type of oil usage went on until 2008 (yep, 12 years) until I attended my first CARE (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) Intensive class.
Each class in the Intensive provided me with different information regarding how the oils could enrich my mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional well being. I was amazed at how much there was to learn about the oils and how they could benefit my family in a much deeper way than just being a ‘First Aid’ source. CARE’s educational program is of such high quality, and I should know as I have spent many an hour in the university systems as both as an educator and as a doctoral student while earning an Educational Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction, …yep, the CARE classes are that good.
Some of the things that I would have done differently, if I knew then what I know now, is to have a series of oils that I apply daily such as White Angelica as a protection to ward off negativity, Valor to balance my energy fields and body alignment, Copaiba for pain relief in my back and shoulders, Joy for that added emotional lift when I need it. These are just a few of the items I now use daily.
After my first CARE Intensive I was so moved that I decided right then and there to become a CARE Instructor. This has enriched my life so much because I get to meet people from all over the world that have passion for the oils like I do. However, the reasons people take a CARE Intensive are quite varied.
Moms take it to understand how to use the oils to benefit their families. Did you know that if one of your children become constipated that there is an easy Vitaflex move on the shins, taught by CARE, that can bring relief without taking any medication? Or that anointing your children before you put them to bed with a series of oils and a prayer can help save them from building up emotional baggage?
People take CARE classes for different reasons: Some want to become Certified Raindrop Technique Specialists (CVRS) and learn how to legally practice Raindrop Technique. Others want to learn ways to help build their Young Living businesses because what you learn in a CARE Intensive will help you do that. Some professionals take the course to receive continuing education credits to renew their licenses. Finally, a small percentage decide to go all the way through the CARE program and become instructors.
If you are interested in attending a CARE Intensive for whatever the reason check the calendar for a CARE Intensive or Seminar near you.
Oily Abundant Blessings to you all,
Michelle Truman , Ed.D., FCCI
Las Vegas, Nevada